This is my wife Cassie. She's hot.
This is my new circular saw getting it done. I'm attempting the barely possible: me being a craftsman. You might also notice my very broken sled.
So I've never done any wiring of anything before. I didn't even have wire strippers, so I was doing that with a box cutter. With some expert advice, I managed to get the wiring right on my first try! No electrocutions, or even tripped circuit breakers.
This is me showing off to Cassie the successful wiring of the lizard tank lid.
And finally, this is what the finished lid looks like on the decorated tank. Those are the lights that our little guy will need. Now all we need is the little guy... Hopefully this week!
Ooooh it looks like it's all ready for the lizard! Exciting!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun! Cassie, that's a cute picture of you! I can't wait to see pictures of what goes inside the cage!
ReplyDeleteFrom the look of the picture, my husband says you need more rock or tree or something to get the lizard closer to the light. Scott's lives completely off of basking light, no uv light because of his diet. (the cage looks very well though by the way) and scott says the lizard needs to be able to be no further than 10 inches from the light. My husband says the cage is done amazing though! :)
ReplyDelete