10/17/10

!sraey elohw owt

For your viewing pleasure, we've got a picture of Teancum all excited like, with his beard puffed out :)He's just really cool.
Scott and I have been watching bearded dragon videos on youtube this week, they get pretty intense. Go ahead, watch some! Type in "fighting bearded dragons"

So as of today Cassott has been in existence for two whole years! Wow, the time has flown by. So to celebrate we went to Driggs, Idaho and stayed in this cute little studio cabin...
owned by glass blowers...
It was so perfect...
for the two of us :)

We drove up to Targhee and saw all the pretty fall colors of Idaho
Including the Grand Tetons and a BEAR! (not pictured, my silly camera was not available at the time.)
Most exciting of all, we went biking on Teton Pass....and I survived! Sore muscles and all.
We enjoyed ourselves, even if I did get a little too overwhelmed about the intensely small bike paths and the too steep for Cassie trails. Scott is good to me and let us turn around and go back down the way we came.


It was a great adventure :) As a good friend of mine put it: two down, eternity to go!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a fun anniversary! Fall is sooo pretty! And I'm jealous you saw a bear. For YEARS I've been trying to see one in person...no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

background