10/13/10

tnemom eraps a, yllanif

After a week apart, this couple:
is happy to be together again :)

Cassie went to see this amazing lady...

and this adorable boy and his brother and their awesome parents, aunts, uncles, and their mammy and papa.

She spent a week with them so she could enjoy helping this family...

get ready to be sealed in the temple! Can I get a woot woot?!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about :D





So I've gotten a little busy with student teaching and am very behind on this blog. I'm also out of practice so all the pictures are from most recent to long ago. This:
was long ago. Scott and I went down to Salt Lake to meet up with my family for Tina's birthday.

We even got to spend time with my aunt Judy :) We went to Music and the Spoken Word

toured the conference center

and celebrated!

She's got some serious lungs! She got all 18 candles :D


My blog wouldn't be mine if not for a picture of someone with food. So here you go Tina.

Good times.

Scott has been enjoying himself on his off track. He went and did some muddy biking with Dan a while back...


and before I started student teaching we went canoeing to finish off our summer fun before I got too busy. Here are the pictures to prove it :)


My talented hubby got a certificate for his 5th year at UPS. Yep, he's a keeper.

and I'm sure you would all like an update on Teancum. He's still growing. We found out a few weeks ago that he is big enough to eat pinky mice. We have yet to try it out, and I won't be present when it happens, ick. But he is getting big, that is what is important.

We added some white sand to his tank, it took him a few days to get used to it and he kind of just hung out on his rock. Now it's all mixed in with the black sand but we enjoyed watching him be weirded out by it.



fatty.


He's pretty cool :)
Well, that's all for us for now.
laters!

1 comment:

background