11/2/10

yob gib ruo

Our little guy is growing up. :D

He had his very first big boy bath today, just moments ago.
At first he was unsure, when Scott put him in the water Teancum was gripping Scott with both of his front claws, not wanting to let go until Scott put him on the top of his yellow rock...

(the video option is not working so click here for a video: Big T)

He really got into it! We decided that it will be a weekly tradition for our little family. He seemed confused and sad when he was put back into his terrarium, but as parents we had to deal out the consequences of pooping in the tub...

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you need to bathe lizards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love first bath pictures! :) They are always soooo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, and I'm sad I didn't take time to see him in person... :( maybe next time I'm up in ID. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

background