1/23/11

xam eht ot dezinagro

We would like to introduce you to our new and improved living room!





I'm especially impressed with our shelves. I did an amazing job getting all my craft stuff in there and still left everything that had been there before.

I'm also impressed, as you all should be too, about this baby. Scott and I made our entertainment center that was sort of wobbly and had been held up for the last week with a chair and exercise ball into a sturdy little guy.
A job very well done :)

Now, Scott can use three computers at one time! :D haha, he is loving it.

Big T has gotten used to his new surroundings and has even decided to like his new furniture. He uses it to get some shade...while sitting in his food bowl? Yeah...he's still getting used to things.

...the fatty. Perhaps even a little constipated...
He was thrilled to get his first package from his Vernal Grandparents. They sent him a new book and a chameleon stuffed animal. So adorable! :D
And just as I promised, here is a picture of my new glasses :) I have been making flowers all week and am obsessed. So next time, look for some awesome flowers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

background