7/12/11

drazil dna efil

Our summer has been nice so far. Scott is busy with school but is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...boo yeah! I'm loving the daycare and learning how to be a good boss without being too much of a control freak :). Teancum is doing well. He has been enjoying the warm weather Mother Nature finally lent us. When he is warm he looks so happy...

His loving mother even made him a leash so he can go outside to enjoy the real sunshine. His father is making him an outside cage sometime soon so we can take him outside without worrying about dogs, cats or birds eating him. :)

Doesn't he look so content?

And you've got to admit he is adorable with his little leash...now I just need to teach him that he can walk while it's on him...

A few weeks ago Scott, Dan, and I went to Teton Pass for a dig day. It was a beautiful day and totally worth the trip! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love his little leash, good job! I also love the look on his face in all these pictures. You're right, he definitely looks content.

    ReplyDelete

background