Why does blogger have to be so annoying? The pics are all skee-wamp-us but I'll just explain each...
I went home to Vernal to see my family for a few days before Thanksgiving. I left Scott with a crockpot full of chili and it lasted him while his beloved cook was gone :) while I was home we celebrated Hallie's 16th birthday...um yeah, she's that old. CRAZY!
We had dinner at Alex & Meagan's-Meagan made the best chicken enchiladas I've ever eaten! :D We also were entertained by their dogs while there. Rango, the German Shepard, thinks he's a puppy still. So Meagan was telling Teddy, the Pomeranian to sit on Meagan's lap and Rango just heard the sit on lap, not Teddy's name so he hopped up and sat on her lap, what a good dog...haha.
Rango and Teddy don't get along real well. haha. Teddy thinks she's the queen of the house and doesn't like that Rango is encroaching on her family. So they fought a bit while we were there, haha.
Hallie had some special helpers to open her presents for her. I'm pretty sure they were all open within a minute, ha! :D so cute.
here's all the boys on all their electronics...3 on ipads and one on playstation...haha.
Mom & Dad took us girls out to dinner one night. It was so fun being home and spending time with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment