The second half of our adventure was at Fort Casey. Scott was SO excited, even if he is being a goof. :)
My engineer (who is currently singing to the tune of "all the single ladies"-parody style. He was singing "all the pregnant ladies, all the pregnant ladies" then it became "all the single babies, all the single babies..." lol, he's such a winner! I LOVE HIM! :D)
He enjoyed climbling all up in dis peice. He was all over the ladders, the nooks, and crannies of this fortification. I kept telling Isaac and Zoie to wait for Scott to come out so that we knew it was safe before following him to their deaths.
The real live GUN SHOW! The whole way there and back Isaac was saying "when are we going to the gun show? Are we to the gun show yet?" and today we went over for dinner and he was telling us how he went to the gun show yesterday. haha.
My brothers would be proud :)
Check out THOSE guns!
And there's an engineer if I ever saw one :)
this was used to sound the alarm
after all the adventuring Nathan made us up some tasty and HUGE dogs :)
then we went over to the lighthouse down the way, this is us INSIDE a lighthouse! :D woot woot!
Such a fun adventure!
You two=adorable couple! Also, I really like Scott's song and will now go to bed with it stuck in my head.
ReplyDelete