5/6/12

3 trap !serutnevda

 
Scott demonstrating how NOT to stand by the sign. I'm not sure what we'll do when we have children. I guess I will just always have to be worried they will fall of a ledge following their dad. haha.
 
we even saw a deer on our adventures. Isaac was bummed that it didn't let us pet it.
To end the adventure we took a ferry back over to the real world. :)
Here's the men getting us to the front of the ferry...
boo yeah, front row seat! :D
I'm SO grateful to have such awesome friends here with us in Washington. We're each others lucky charms, we don't get lost when we're together, we only get good luck when we are together :D Thanks again Kristen and Nathan!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I'm glad you have good friends near by that you can go adventuring with. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

background