5/13/12

noitaicerppa & tisiv yppah

Dad Kinghorn was in Seattle this week for a conference. He came to see us on Thursday and took us out for dinner.
We finally had seafood! Aren't you happy Gale family?!
We took him into the airport and had a nice chat. It was great to have him here to see our little nook.
The last time I was in Seattle at night we were driving at 3am up to our new apartment. I wanted to take pictures but figured it was safer to keep my eye on the crazy drivers around me. So here is a picture finally :D
This week I got appreciated at work, The families and my bosses kept me and my coworkers very spoiled all week long.
I even got a few plants to take care of :) It was a good week. I sometimes wish I could have a better job but I love this daycare. It also works really well with our life right now. Scott doesn't know how long we'll be here before his job relocates him to finish up the job he's working on. He's also not sure if I'll get to go with him but we are counting on it so this is the kind of job that I can easily get out of so I can be with him. We're seriously so blessed right now in so many ways.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a visit from family. And glad that your work "appreciates" you. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete

background