6/10/12

21/5/6 & 21/5/6


Monday was Mom’s birthday. We celebrated by making a mess of her backyard. Haha. During the day we hung out with Dad at the shop and gave Mom the morning off at work. Me and the girls packed up all the windshield boxes in preparation for mess making later in the evening. You would be surprised how difficult it is to maneuver those boxes! They aren’t really heavy but they are super hard to balance! We laughed and had fun as we tried to make them all fit. We were successful in fitting 12 on the truck! After work we met up with everyone at 7-11 Ranch Restaurant and had a yummy dinner together.  From there we went to Mom and Dad’s for cake and ice cream and FORT WARS! My nephews were hilarious, just like their dad and Uncle Tim. Haha. Mom opened presents and ate yummy cake, that was not ugly volcano shaped, haha.  After the festivities Hallie and I went over to the Felkin’s and played night games. It was really fun to see them and take hilarious pictures of them. 
On Tuesday I got to go to the temple with Mom and Dad. Always an amazing experience  It was nice to have them to myself.  Then Hallie and I went over to see Meagan and the boys before they went camping. Then we went to watch Sophee while Tim took Lindsey out to lunch for her birthday. Then we went to the shop and spent some quality time with Mom, Tina and Dad. We cried together as we found out that a great friend and example was dying of cancer. From there Tina and I went to say goodbye to Grandma and made our way to Salt Lake. It was nice to have one on one time with all of my siblings as well as my parents.  I’m so glad I was able to go home for a bit! I have now proved to my family that us living in Washington does NOT mean we’ll never come to see them. 
Dad, doing what he does :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



She doesn't like fish, just like the rest of us :)


Isn't that the cutest moose you've ever seen?!

Cutest boys EVER! I loved getting to play with them :D



chasing daddy

"I'm gonna shoot you Cassie...hey, where'd you go? THERE You ARE!"



"the mess"

Aadyn's telling Mammie how to use her new ice bucket




lovely ladies





Tim and Lindsey's new ride. He told me they got a burnt orange color, I laughed out loud. But then I saw it and I think it fits them :)
 It was a great trip! Now I'll remember it too :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but glad you had a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

background