6/10/12

21/1/6


On Friday we got up and went to help mom and dad at the shop. Hallie and I went to John’s and cleaned for him since we were using his house for a baby shower the next day. I got to organize a lot of his shelves and enjoyed myself J.  We also stripped aluminum for dad, I got some pretty awesome bruises from being all rough and tough J We stopped helping when Hallie started bleeding randomly without realizing what she had done. Haha. We girls went over to Tim and Lindsey’s to see them. Sophee got a haircut from Aunt Tina and also decided that she loves me without me needing to bribe her at all! Woot! J Tim had warned me to not be offended if she screamed when I held her because she doesn’t like strangers but she was just fine, I think it helps that I look like the rest of my family! Or she could probably just tell that I’m her favorite aunt, some esp or something ;)
Check out those long hairy patches! :)
 
Lindsey was pretty sad to see Soph's hair go
I think they should have left it like this ;)
 
Mommy and baby are pretty stinkin' cute huh? I can't get over how much Sophee looks like her Mom and Dad!


We also went to the high school that night for Relay for Life. John was there for Wal-Mart.  It was so beautiful! It was nice to think of those who have touched my life and have suffered from cancer. I’m grateful for each one of them!
At the Relay for Life, I love Hal and John's faces. haha.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

background