| Yesterday we met up with our great friends and made our way to Jetty Island |
| We got to ride a ferry over to the island, we were all so excited! |
| There's the island behind us! |
| There were creature holes all over the sand, I think that is what Scott is pointing at :) |
| There was also mist as far as we could see. It was gorgeous and so cool! When we left Marysville weather.com said we were at 100% humidity and the air showed it :) |
| Here are the Pegasus ponies we hung out with :) (They LOVE My Little Pony) |
| The water was so shallow, Scott and I didn't even have to change into our suits :) |
| The sand was like quick sand so we spent a lot of the morning playing in it and getting stuck :D |
| In this picture Nathan is knee deep in sand... |
| And here he's trying to get out of the sand :) |
| We decided to build a sand castle that would be tall enough that when the water got up to it and surrounded it, the castle would still stand. |
| All that water around the base is from the sand, it just had so much water in it. At this point the water was still at least 100 feet away from us. |
| Yummy! |
| Zoie even brought some decor for the guys to put on the castle (seaweed :D) |
| We left our castle and made our way over to our things to eat lunch. |
| Isn't the sand cool?! |
| We took turns being buried :D |
| If you click on this pic you can see the little kids that found our castle. After I took the picture I realized what I had taken a picture of and let the others know that our castle was under attack. |
| The guys were pretty impressed at how persistent these two girls where at knocking the pyramid castle down to nothing. haha. |
| This shot cracks me up. I was intending on getting a pic of us and some of the group behind us but I managed to get every single one of us in the shot! Brilliant! |
| ahh! The fish is eating Isaac! |
| Oh no, now it's got Nathan! |
| And now the fish is a mermaid :D |
| After I got buried it started to rain. So Kristen made a pretty nifty shelter. She's got mad skills! |
| Jetty Island was SO fun! I'm SO glad we went! |
What a fun day. I want to visit you and play there too!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have been able to do some really fun stuff in Washington so far! P.S. I love the mermaid shot. Super cute!
ReplyDelete