7/15/12

serutnevda tsol eht

 I went on a bit of a blogging break. Here's what happened while I was away :)

Ninja got a makeover, isn't he beautiful?!

A friendly bunny started making a nest in the middle of our lawn...
Teancum hung out by said bunny hole...

I found the ocean that we had been searching for one of those many times that we had gotten lost :) It was just down the road from the Frongners! Who have thunk it?!


We played many a game at the Frongner's place
(same night but better candid :D)

We played Scott's "Game" many a time. He made this game up last year and recently has been working on making it a shorter game.

We gathered up bikes...

used the potty...

and took a ride down centennial trail, near our house.

The kids loved being pulled by Nathan and Scott and acted like they were being driven by a horses. They even made whipping noises as they shouted "Faster, faster! They're getting away!"



We ended our bike ride with some Cold Stone, yumminess!

We also finally made our way over to Cabella's


It is pretty cool, for surely :)

Oh, and we found the Lego Store! :D woot, woot!

After all these adventures we often came home to find this little friend or it's relatives nearby :)



  All in all we've just been having a good time in the old town tonight :D

1 comment:

  1. What fun, what fun! I always love hearing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

background