3/29/09

kcis gnieb dna yadhtirb

So our week can be told by one lonely picture:
These were at least my most valuable possessions this week. I got us sick early in the week and it was a tough bug. We are slowly getting over it. Being sick sure makes you grateful for being healthy! Poor Scott, finals are coming up and he missed out on a quiz this week because of this nasty cold. 
This 'little' friend is getting better, it's from Scott's first crash this year. 
His knee was pretty dirty, haha. He got some really good bruises but it was while I was sick so we didn't get pictures :s
Other than wrecks and being sick there were happy things in life this week. One of the sweet girls in our ward invited all the girls over to her house this Saturday for a "My Favorite things" party. It was so much fun! I made homemade craft books and some homemade clay for each of the girls.
I left with my bag looking like this...
and came home with this! The girls were so creative and we got some really fun things. It was a really great activity!
That same day was my birthday so Scott and I celebrated in our sicklyness of life by going to a movie in the morning and to the bike store that evening. We picked out and ordered a bike for ME! :) Horray! I am NOT going to be crazy like Scott and Daniel (as much as Scott dreams I would) but it will be fun to go on bike rides with my him and be able to save us some money on gas by taking my bike to classes. So anyways, we also got a PizzaHut tuscany meal with breadsticks, mmmmmm good! 
And here is proof of how sick Scott and I both are. Here is shown about the amount of 1 Cassie meal serving. That is about all I would usually eat, maybe a little tiny bit more. Well, this is Cassie AND Scott's serving amount. Poor Scott. He usually would be able to eat the whole rest of it without a problem but we were just so sick. Thank goodness for not being sick for the rest of our lives!

5 comments:

  1. Poor Scott and Cassie! I hope you feel better soon. And it's a little late but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott even though he is sick looks like a little kid on Christmas with that lasagna on his lap!!! Feel better you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you're sick! I hope it goes away quick and you're back to full health soon! I also hope you enjoy your bike, I'm jealous...however I'd need a bike with a monster trailer for the millions of kids... enjoy it while it's just you two! :) and sorry Cassie, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASSIE!!! This is Kristen Hudson..now Call. Hope you are feeling better. Love you blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate being sick too! Happy birthday, by the way. You're so cute Cassie! Sorry that I haven't been blogging much lately. I'll get back on track eventually.

    ReplyDelete

background