WE GOT A TABLE!!!!!! Scott and I both think it adds to the house and it now seems even more like a home :)
Scott thought it was important to document the tables first cleaning in it's new home.
So here are the pictures from our homemade ice cream experience. MMMM, yummy. I think I might go have a bowl right after this...
This is my birthday "cake" (brownies) with the tasty vanilla custard. Mmmmmm.
My dear husband has really wanted to contribute more to our blog. I offered to let him write the next blog but I think he would rather just be our blogs unofficial photographer. I am sorry if anyone finds any of the following to be offensive...
Scott was proud of me for not killing this already dead spider that is in a web on our stairs. I will just let him be proud. (As I silently become ill as I look at this picture)
He was very proud of himself for giving me a 'tattoo.'
...maybe he wanted to document the fact that we actually clean? :s
or not...apparently someone who so likes taking pictures of the inside of garbage cans could care less to share the fact that his wife likes to have a clean house...since he likes to show everyone our trash.
Scott...mechanical engineering?? How about photography?!? lol...
ReplyDeleteCassie...you are a good woman to put up with him! = )
I like all of your pictures, very creative. We should take a lot when we go to glacier! hint, hint!!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh! Scott sounds like such an enjoyable person. I think his pictures are HILARIOUS!
ReplyDelete