6/10/12

21/2/6


Saturday was Meagan’s baby shower. I tried making a beautiful rainbow ladybug cake but my patience and time commitment didn’t allow it. Haha. I made a volcano instead! I was successful in making a watermelon baby though, so it doesn’t matter. We had a fun time showering Meagan with games and gifts. I’m excited for Maleeya to join us next month!
Thank you pintrest!

Epic Fail! haha
Epic success! :D
Tina and Hallie made all these oreo cookies, so yummy!
Adorable Tina with our adorable food set up
Adorable Meagan opening adorable presents for adorable baby Maleeya
 
Adorable Sophee
She loves sticking out her tongue! So stinkin' cute!
 
 


After the baby shower Hallie and I went to Tim and Lindsey’s and babysat for them. Tim had called me a few weeks ago and asked me if I could do it. J Once they got home from their date Dad came and got me and Hallie and we went home. Mom, Hallie, Tina and I stayed up until pretty late talking. It was just great!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

background