This is proof to everyone that Scott and I know more people than family and Teancum. The last few weeks we've gotten together with neighbors for s'more roasting and barbecue.
Jessica and Ryan are Dan and Patty's upstairs neighbors and our next door neighbors. They invited us over for a barbecue and since it ended up raining we had it inside and roasted marshmallows on their stove :)
Jessica and Ryan are Dan and Patty's upstairs neighbors and our next door neighbors. They invited us over for a barbecue and since it ended up raining we had it inside and roasted marshmallows on their stove :)
We did get to do a real s'more roasting a few weeks before that with them and Alex and Andrea-Patty's friend- in Dan, Patty, Ryan, and Jessica's fire pit next door.
Our upstairs neighbors invited the Dan, Patty, Scott and I for a BBQ on our patio. Scott made an interesting hamburger and I laughed at him...but by the end of the hamburger I was jealous since mine was falling apart and he still had plenty of bread to hold his together. haha.
Even though the kittens kept clawing at her, Charity would not give in. haha. She wanted to love on them. Charity is my cute little friend. She calls me "Sassy" and calls Scott "Sock." I LOVE when little ones can't say my name, it's so adorable!
I love roasting s'mores on the stove!!! Also, I may now refer to Scott as "Sock" for the rest of my life. ha ha.
ReplyDelete