I love going to see family but having nephews makes it even more exciting. :D When Meagan told Mayson and Aadyn that I was coming over to see them Mayson said, "Aunt Classy? Aunt Classy is my favorite!" So adorable.
During Tina's graduation Mayson was fed treats by Mammy (my mom...you should look up the definition of that word. But, understand that Mayson just came up with it, and did not choose it because of the definition...obviously. haha) These treats included chocolate, of course. :) This is the face of a child that wants his chocolate.
We had some bonding moments at Grandma's house (my grandma) in the basement. Mayson was showing off and being such a boy. He would run into a pillow that I was holding with such force that he would be knocked to the floor and since we were all laughing he would get up and do it again.
These cuties realized that they can fit inside of Grandma's kid kitchen cabinets. They were pretty proud of themselves.
they ended up needing a referee at only one point, when they both realized they could lay down...
No comments:
Post a Comment