6/4/11

etaudarg eht

Memorial day weekend I went to Vernal to surprise Tina. You see, my daycare was opening on Tuesday and she was graduating the Friday before. So every time I talked to her I made sure to share with her how stressed I was (which was completely the truth) and all the things that I needed to do before we opened the daycare. This process began back in April or maybe even March. So she had no idea I was coming...until my brother slipped it out the day before I got there. I was still able to surprise her though so all is well and Timmy doesn't have to die ;) It was so fun being there for her and seeing family. I went by myself because Scott had school and work but it was still great fun.






After the graduation we all went over to Grandma's house for dinner.

Aunt Judy even made Tina a special Snicker Salad (Scott was sad he missed out on that!)

I'm so proud of you Tina, and excited for your future! Love you to forever and always :D

1 comment:

background