6/4/11

I was asked, back in February or March, to become the Director of a Developmental Daycare. I was given a building and a name (The Perfect Nanny) and was told to get to work :) At the time I was working as a Developmental Specialist at the building that would become my daycare. This explains my lack of posting for sure. I've been busy being a Developmental Specialist, creating a daycare from mostly scratch, and doing school billing. I was basically doing three jobs. I had to wait until May 31st to open my doors, so it's been quiet the journey. I was able to hire one other person to be my assistant director and this past Tuesday we opened our doors.
As you enter the building this is what you see: (the saying on the right says "From small beginnings come great things")

After our hike Dan, Patty, Scott, Alex and I went to Idaho Falls to get the daycare mostly set up. this is a video of the kids at play...but the purpose of the video is to give you a panned tour of the main area :)



this is what it looks like outside:


Our open house was today. We had a petting zoo with llamas, goats, dogs, and a bunny :)



I'm so thrilled with all that I've been able to do so far. This is a dream come true for sure! You should go to the website that I created to learn more about the developmental daycare :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

background