Our lizard pal is alive and kicking still. He rarely eats these days so his crickets hid in the wood work most of the time, as pictured below. My desk is right next to his tank and this wooden structure so I would appreciate it if he would just go ahead and eat the icky things so I don't have to jump every time I see them move. Sheesh. How inconsiderate, huh? ;)
Lately he has also been trying to escape from his tank at least 3/4 of the day. So a few weeks ago I let him out and he walked right down the hall, jumped up the stairs (one stair at a time of course, he is no super lizard, believe me), and sat in front of the door until we opened it for him. Then he sat himself on the threshold and enjoyed the sunshine for a good 30 minutes. He did try to make a run for it after that but he isn't very fast so Scott got him.
Doesn't he look like a watch dog/lizard? Our personal protector :)
and tries to escape at any possible moment, we still know he loves us...even if it is deeeeeep down. :D
I am impressed that he knew the way outside! I love reading updates on Teancum. He's grown so much since I saw him last!
ReplyDelete